- 17890.00 INR
- 200 g Grams (g)
- 6 mm hose connection
- 24 VDC Volt (v)
- less than 1.0 W Watt (w)
- +- 1% of set value %
- Monitoring of gaseous, non-combustible and non-aggressive media.
- 50 / 100 / 250 / 500 Pa 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 / 100 kPa Pa
- ~Robust ABS housing with IP 67 for DIN rail or wall mounting (with only 2 screws)
- ~Either with a fixed measuring range or switchable between 4 measuring ranges
- ~Selectable output signal 0/2 .. 10 V or 0/4 .. 20 mA
- ~Selectable attenuation of the output signal of up to 10 s
- ~LC display (optional)
- ~The zero point adjustment by means of an external voltage signal reduces the maintenance effort
- ~The adjustable limit switch enables the connection of e.g. B. fans or signal generators and saves additional circuit effort (optional)
#This pressure transmitter is particularly well suited for monitoring filters and pressures in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) applications.
#DIP switches allow users to configure the output signal and switchable measurement ranges (optional). Settings provide an option for conversion to a root-extracted output signal (displayed as a % of the maximum output value). An internal button is also available performing a zero-point correction or fine-tuning the end value.
#An optional display allows users to read the measured value directly on site in Pa or kPa. With an optional time constant (up to 10s), the instrument can produce an attenuated output signal, even under unstable pressure conditions. An optional two-wire version of the device is also available for reducing wiring complexity. In addition to simple wall-mounting with just 2 screws, the PS 17 is also suitable for mounting on top-hat rails.
# The device is also available with an optional ISO-compliant factory calibration certificate or a DAkkS-accredited calibration certificate.
For tubing NW 4 or 6 mm
1 / 2.5 / 5/10/20/50/100 kPa
Monitoring of gaseous, non-combustible and non-aggressive media.
-10 to +70Degree C
+- 1% of the set value for measuring ranges above 100Pa
Analogue (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20mA, 0 to 10 V
,2 to10 V)
Sensor response Time
- All India
SHOP NO: 303-304, BLOCK - C, 3RD FLOOR, PUSHP BUSINESS CAMPUS, S P RING ROAD, VASTRAL, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382418, India