- 6500.00 INR
- Mechanically more than 1000000 cycles Minutes
- 60 mA Ampere (amp)
- 30 VDC Volt (V)
- -40 TO 80 Degree C Celsius (oC)
- 15 A / 250 V AC Ohm ()
- 30 VDC Volt (V)
- 20C to +85Degree C Celsius (oC)
- 150 g Grams (g)
- Adjustable differential pressure switch for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
- The switching pressure can be adjusted without a pressure gauge using a scaled adjustment knob. Various versions with overlapping adjustment ranges between 0.2 mbar and 50 mbar are available for this purpose. As standard, the pressure switch is equipped with a transparent cover of protection class IP54.
A 930 Ex ATEX Differential Pressure Switch is a device that uses a difference in air pressure to trigger an electric switch at a predetermined actuation point. Adjustable differential pressure switch is used for the monitoring of overpressure, vacuum, and differential pressure in air or other non-flammable, non-aggressive gases. In addition, in the 930 Ex ATEX Differential Pressure Switch, a scaled adjustment knob can be used to modify the switching pressure in the absence of a pressure gauge.
Silicone, free of gas emissions
air, non-combustible and non-aggressive gases
Contact System Type
Standard version: max. 1,5 A (0,4 A) / 250 VAC, Low voltage version: max.0,1A / 24VDC.
Tab terminals 6.3x0.8 mm in accordance with DIN 46244 or push-on screw terminals. Cable conduit with
-20 Degree C to +85 Degree C
Low Voltage Directive; RoHS Directive; Gas Appliance Directive; ATEX Directive
via adjustable knob
IP 54 & IP 65
2 plastic pipe connection pieces (P1 and P2), external diameter 6.0 mm.
20 - 200 Pa (minimum) & 1,000 - 5,000 Pa (maximum)
- #Monitoring air filters and ventilators
#Overheating protection for fan heaters
#Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
#Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
#Frost protection for heat exchangers Ex zones 1, 2 and 21, 22 with ATEX type examination
|Type||Adjustable switching points between||Maximum operating pressure|
|930.80BEx||20 und 300 Pa||10 kPa|
|930.84Ex||30 und 400 Pa||10 kPa|
|930.83Ex||50 und 500 Pa||10 kPa|
|930.85Ex||200 und 1.000 Pa||10 kPa|
|930.86Ex||500 und 2.500 Pa||10 kPa|
|930.7BEx||1.000 und 5.000 Pa||10 kPa|
- Temperature range:
- Medium and ambient temperature from 20DegreeC to +85DegreeC
- Storage temperature from 40DegreeC to +85DegreeC
- Diaphragm material:
- Silicone, tempered at 200DegreeC free of gas emissions (other materials on request).
- Pressure connection:
- 2 plastic pipe connection pieces (P1 and P2), external diameter 6.0 mm.
- Electrical rating:
- 24 VDC/100 mA
- 30 VDC/60 mA
- Electrical connection:
- AMP flat plug, 6.3 mm x 0.8 mm, in accordance with DIN 46244 or push-on screw terminals.
- Protection class:
- IP 54 with cover
- All India
- ATEX EC type examination Device category Ignition protection type CE conformity BVS 06 ATEX E 141X II 2G and II 2D Ex ia IIB T4 Gb Ex ia IIIB T135 C Db ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
SHOP NO: 303-304, BLOCK - C, 3RD FLOOR, PUSHP BUSINESS CAMPUS, S P RING ROAD, VASTRAL, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382418, India